My Aunt Kerryne was sealed to her cute little family on May 4th 2012. After 12 years of marriage and trial after trial... THEY DID IT!
I cannot even begin to express how much I love them all and how much of an example they have been to me over the years.
Their sealing was one of the most AMAZING things I have ever experienced, We were all smiles and happy when Bjay and Kerryne were kneeling at the altar BUT the second Pajha and Peyton walked into the room both wearing white the tears just erupted from everyone. To see them all together in the sealing room becoming an eternal family was such an emotional experience.
I have been to weddings and other sealings of friends and family but none of them hit me the way this one did.
I will never forget the feeling of the spirit in that room. It was incredible.
Thank you, Kerryne and BJay, for letting us all be a part of that day. I love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment