Sunday, January 6, 2013

9am Church

I use to HATE 9 o'clock church meetings but now.... I LOVE IT!
It's so much easier to get ready in the morning with both girls still sleeping, we have classes instead of sacrament meeting first (which means Chloie goes straight to nursery), we got to attend all of our meetings for the first time in a long time! :) AND after church is nap time!
I am loving this!
It also amazed me how many more people came to church at 9 as opposed to 1. Relief society was PACKED, our gospel doctrine was over flowing and we had to open the second overflow for sacrament meeting... Our ward is big when half the people don't show up so having the majority of the members attend... our ward is HUGE! I'm betting we will have another ward split here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment