Thursday, December 13, 2012

Seriously Slacking....

Ben and I were doing so well up until a few weeks back at reading our scriptures together every night that he was home but for some reason we just got outta the habit. :(
I'm betting its because he's been working more and having interviews and tests to get hired on with unified fire and I've been so worn out by the time he gets home I basically just hand Chloie over to him and go straight to bed. Awful excuses, I know.

BUT I am happy to say that Ben will be starting full time fire fighting with unified fire (the same dept. that my dad and Jordy work for) on January 16, 2013.(my parents wedding anniversary) :) It's been a long 4 years of EMT and Fire academy and tests and paid call, so we are really excited about it!
AND I am scheduled for induction on the 18th, so 5 more days (tops) of being pregnant (if all goes according to plan, that is. Hopefully it doesn't get pushed back at all) So we will have two kids with in the week... :) (and I'm only putting that info on this blog because very few people read it and I don't wanna jinx anything by announcing it on fb or my family blog... so shhh!) :)
So our two excuses to not be reading scriptures every night are basically no longer existent.

So I'm gonna start getting us back into the habit tonight, the longer we wait to get back to it the more excuses we will have and the more difficult it will be to get Chloie use to it again.
SO....
Time to get back on track... Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment